Twix bar  » Food  »
2.0
  • Twix has such a nice commercial with propagets love and sharing i think that's great but in my case if I love someone and I had one twix I would give him both halves of it
  • I just don't like it it is too dry and has too little chocolate in my opinion
  • Th eonly part that I like is caramel but there's not a lot of it either
  • When I first saw the commercial for it I was really tempted to buy it and I bought it but it was a great disappointment

• by lorelai

Twix has such a nice commercial with propagets love and sharing i think that’s great but in my case if I love someone and I had one twix I would give him both halves of it. I just don’t like it it is too dry and has too little chocolate in my opinion.

Th eonly part that I like is

caramel but there’s not a lot of it either.

When I first saw the commercial for it I was really tempted to buy it and I bought it but it was a great disappointment.

Twix is produced by M&M/Mars and I like almost all Nestle products because that company really looks fine and caring to me, but twix is just ...

• not something I like.

In the store, if I won’t something sweet twix would be something I would buy as a last option.

I would rather take other products from this company like Snickers I used to eat Twix when I was younger and I didn’t have my own money.

My mother doesn’t eat sweet thing because she doesn’t like

them so she would buy a bunch of stuff for me and my sister.

My sister liked Twix but I didn’t so I would always give my part to her.

if you like cookies and caramel I would recommand this chocolate bar to you but if you are like me and you like more creamy stuff don’t expect much from Twix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907397550831/k2311a079/7.9.08