Smarties Nestle  » Food  »
  • I really like almost all Nestle products and I think that this company is very good
  • When I was little I thought that every colourtasted differently so I was eating only green ones, or only red ones, or only blue ones, depending which colour I liked in the period
  • I like them in McDonalds' ice-cream and in diffrent types of ice cream too

• by lorelai

I really like almost all Nestle products and I think that this company is very good. Smarties are chocolate sweets and they are all in different colours, when I was kid I liked them a lot and I still like them now because they taste perfect when they melt in your mount.

When I was little I

thought that every colourtasted differently so I was eating only green ones, or only red ones, or only blue ones, depending which colour I liked in the period.

And I used to take a lot of them in my hand and if I was that lucky they wouldn’t melt all the way to the chocolate at least ...

• the colour would melt so my hands would be in different colours.

I remember my mother saing to me to keep Smarties in the tube but I would never do that.

I guess that’s wasn’t cool.

Today you can find smarties everywhere and there are even reciepies how to make cakes and cookies with them.

I like

them in McDonalds’ ice-cream and in diffrent types of ice cream too.

There’s this pastry shop near my house where you can buy ice cream and then ask them to add Smarties to it.

That’s just great isn’t it.

And when the smarties start melting with the ice cream you have a colourful ice- cream.

I like that very much.

Smarties Nestle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907397440731/k2311a079/7.9.08