Kellogg’s Frosties  » Food  »
  • Kellogg's Frosties is definitely one of my favorite cereal brands
  • I love having this as a daily breakfast and I never get tired of its taste
  • Kellogg's Frosties is very nutritious and delicious, it is perfect for your whole family
  • I highly recommend this product to all the moms and kids out there

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Kellogg’s Frosties is definitely one of my favorite cereal brands. I love having this as a daily breakfast and I never get tired of its taste.

Kellogg’s Frosties is very nutritious and delicious, it is perfect for your whole family.

The box enumerates the essential vitamins and minerals needed by the whole family so I do

not hesitate in buying this product every week as part of my weekly grocery shopping.

Kellogg’s Frosties has this sweet vanilla frosting on each cereal crisp that you i cannot resist.

I truly love this product.

I just hope Kellogg’s would think of coming up with more varieties of this cereal and maybe lower down their ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907397380731/k2311a079/7.9.08