Mars bar  » Food  »
  • Among all the snacks and chocolate bars Mars is not my favourite one, it is not even very high on my list
  • For me Mars, Snickers, Bounty and Twix are in the same category but the the order I prefer them is Snickers, Bounty and then Mars and Twix share the last possition
  • The only thing I like about Mars is its design, the black simple wrapping with big red letters Mars
  • But I don't like the fact that when you eat it you feel too many crumbs and the blend is not homogene

• by lorelai

Among all the snacks and chocolate bars Mars is not my favourite one, it is not even very high on my list. I used to eat them only while I was little and my father was buying them.

For me Mars, Snickers,

Bounty and Twix are in the same category but the the order I prefer them is Snickers, Bounty and then Mars and Twix share the last possition.

The only thing I like about Mars is its design, the black simple wrapping with big red letters Mars.

And the comercials for it are always great.

But I don’t like the fact that when you eat it you feel too many crumbs and the blend is not homogene.

A Mars Bar is a Milk Chocolate ...

• Mars bar
      bar with a soft nougat and caramel centre so I guess when you mix those 2 up the blend can’t be really homogene but still I’d prefer this bar if it was.

The blend doesn’t become homogene nt even when it melts

in your mouth.

The bar contains 33% soft nougat and 27% caramel and there’s no peanuts in it, what’s really important fact for those who are alergic to peanuts.

It is made with the white from egg bt unfortunatelly that doesn’t make it has less calories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907397370731/k2311a079/7.9.08