ReefHQ Aquarium Townsville Queensland Australia  » Travel  »
2-68 Flinders Street, Townsville Queensland Australia
  • The fee is supposed to be $21.50 each which I think was not-so-affordable but then I still decided to buy the tickets
  • The problem is that we did not bring our student ID
  • I really enjoyed it as I took photos of those creatures

• by eden_shii

Last 16 October 2007, my sister and I went to ReefHQ Aquarium in Townsville Queensland Australia. My Aussie friend told us that we shouldn’t miss the great aquatic scenes there. The fee is supposed to be $21.50 each which I think was not-so-affordable but then I still decided to buy the tickets. Luckily, a friendly cashier tried to give us discount and so she asked us if we are students and we told her that we are. The problem is that we

did not bring our student ID. She was considerate enough and told us that it is okay. We only paid only $16.50.

When we entered the place there was a guy sitting nearby and told us to log-in first so that we can get a chance to win a price after the tour. He was so friendly, too. He even gave us a preview on how great this place.

It was, I think 10am and a tourist guide showed showed different aquatic creatures.

• I really enjoyed it as I took photos of those creatures. Afterwhich, there was a coral tour. I just can’t remember the names of corals but my sister and I were both fascinated by this wonderful creation.

And we went to that Underwater discovery tunnel. It was truly amazing there. My sister even pose for a picture there. It was like being underwater when we were in that place. I really enjoyed looking with those corals with different fishes or predators that seem

to get to close to us. I really enjoyed as I look to those creatures.

There was a Predator Tank which lets us see those sharks, big and small. It was very realistic and everyone there were so amazed by those predators. The shark feeding show is breath-taking. I mean, I felt somehow scared for the one who feeds the shark.

From this enjoyablee tour, I have really learned a lot about the creatures underwater. I get to appreciate the wonders underwater.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38907397220731/k2311a079/7.9.08