Costa Blanca Toronto  » Shopping  »
Yordale mall, 1 Yorkdale Road, Toronto, Ontario M6A 3A1
  • So I would not recommend it for anyone who loves fashion

• by Tanya

I my opinion, Costa Blanca is not a bad store, but that changes from season to season and what happens to be in fashion when you go shopping. The whole atmosphere created in the store is of Spanish or South American Latin culture and Spanish beach party.

They have great

clothes for women to wear in the summer time, very feminine and fun.

Lots of casual clothing at really cheap and affordable prices.

At the same time, it seems they don’t update their collections very frequently.

Every time I go there, I can find items I was looking at a ...

• year before.

And then when they do get new stuff, it is really similar to what they already have.

So just from the shopping perspective it’s not very exciting.

So I would not recommend it for anyone who loves fashion.

They also sell accessories and shoes, but I do

not even look at that stuff.

While their clothes have a nice look (average quality of materials), the shoes and the accessories are usually really grotesque and unappealing, kind of lacking style.

And also when the fashion dictated some more structured and formal looking clothing, their clothes seem a bit outdated.

The service is okay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24907397200731/k2311a079/7.9.08