Easy Jet Air lines
  • But I was extremely disappointed with the service on the plane

• by andian
      A few months ago I booked a ticket for the first time with Easy Jet to travel to Greece. For personal reasons I couldn’t travel the date booked and I had to change my date. I had been trying for ages to get through to the

call center and when I finally managed, I had to pay extra charge for the change, which is understandable. The lady in Customer Service was very nice and helpful. But I was extremely disappointed with the service on the plane. Passengers have to pay for their ...

• meal even for a coffee or tea. I understand that for such a low ticket fare I wouldn’t expect lobster and french champagne but I would expect at least a cup of tea for free or a smile from the air hostess when she was asking:
        ‘Coffee or tea?’ And they could inform their passengers when they book their tickets, that no free drinks or meals are offered for free. Never again! I’d rather travel with another airline, pay something more but have a good service and a friendly smile, which costs NOTHING!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4080339721031/k2311a038/3.8.06