2002 Pontiac Grand Prix gt  » Cars  »
  • I bought a used 2002 pontiac grand prix gt in January of this year and I've never been happier
  • I love this car, I'm incredibly happy with it and wont trade it in or sell it until I absolutely have to
  • It has a really powerful engine, 6 cylinders I believe and yet it is a very quiet car for the amount of power it has
  • I noticed this first because once I drove under a tunnel where there was a backup due to an accident
  • But with 160,000 miles on a car and to have the only problem be the gas gauge

• by KatieLynn

I bought a used 2002 pontiac grand prix gt in January of this year and I’ve never been happier. I love this car, I’m incredibly happy with it and wont trade it in or sell it until I absolutely have to!

I bought it with 160,000 miles already on it from the previous owner and the car didn’t have a scratch on the outside OR the inside. It’s a beautiful bronze-gray color that makes it, along with the sleep style, look really modern and youthful. It’s got leather interior, heated driver’s seat, power seats in the front, daytime running lights, a sun roof and more. It has a really powerful engine, 6 cylinders I believe and yet it is a very quiet car

for the amount of power it has.

It has some neat features that I discovered as I messed with it a little bit and drove it over the past 6 months. For instance, the lights come on automatically in the darkness. I noticed this first because once I drove under a tunnel where there was a backup due to an accident. It was daytime, so only my running lights were on. After a few seconds of being in the dark (going from the light of day into the dark tunnel), the car flipped on the regular lights automatically. I was pretty impressed, now to see if they would automatically turn off. I turned around and left the tunnel, running on a schedule ...

• and unable to wait in the traffic, and lo and behold the second or so after I was back in the sunshine my lights clicked off automatically. WOW, very nice. It’s hard enough for me to remember to turn the lights off unless it’s the middle of the night and they’re reflecting off of something I can see lit up. With this car, I don’t have to remember at all!

One thing that did come a little bit off was the gas gague, that’s broken. But with 160,000 miles on a car and to have the only problem be the gas gauge? I’m pretty darn satisfied with that, hey, I’ll take it. What happens is that the needle will bounce back and forth

from full to ¾ of a tank, etc, and will not give me an accurate reading of how much gas is in my tank. HOWEVER, the car also has a backup feature for this. It has a digital display which gives the estimated amount of gas used in the distance that you’ve driven. And let me tell you, I’ve tested this feature for its accuracy and it is EXACT right on the money.

I really couldn’t ask for a better car. I love it to death and have even named her, like a true car-psycho. I love it to bits and even wash/wax it by hand. It takes a little longer, but for this car it’s more than worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9907397130731/k2311a079/7.9.08