China Rose Restaurant Calgary  » Restaurants  »
228 - 28 Street S.E. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • The buffet lunch had many delicious Chinese cuisine, vegetables, chicken, sausages, fried eggs, and ofcourse very delicious soups
  • I would certainly recommend to my colleagues to try China Rose when they would be visiting Calgary or when passing through the City driving along High 1

• by Mark Williams

I relish Chinese food and one of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Calgary, Alberta, is China Rose Restaurant. This is located in southeast part of the City, quite easily accessible from Highway 1.

It was the convenience in getting there when I pass through Calgary driving along High 1 which brought me there for the

first time.

Then later on I began to really like the food at this restaurant.

This is not a very big restaurant, yet spacious enough to give a relaxing environment.

The waitresses were always quick making sure that the guests did not have to be waiting too long.

They were very polite and hospitable.

I have ...

• been there a number of times at lunch times.

The buffet lunch had many delicious Chinese cuisine, vegetables, chicken, sausages, fried eggs, and ofcourse very delicious soups.

There would be a variety of desert items too.

The Chef would come out every now and then, I presume, to check if the guests were happy with the

cuisine.

That was good service too.

I am told China Rose had been one of the popular restaurants in Calgary.

It is certainly an excellent Chinese restaurant serving delicious cuisine, a la carte and buffet.

I would certainly recommend to my colleagues to try China Rose when they would be visiting Calgary or when passing through the City driving along High 1.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7907397120731/k2311a079/7.9.08