Splendid Classic coffee
  • I like Splendid coffee because it is so often on discount in teh shop near my house that I end up buying it each time I buy coffee
  • I don't think that this coffee is the best but the correlation price quality is really good

• by lorelai

I like Splendid coffee because it is so often on discount in teh shop near my house that I end up buying it each time I buy coffee. They dicount it for about 50% so I always buy 2 or 3 packs and I always have it at home.

So it is not that I buy this

coffee because I like it so much but it is actually other way round I like it so much because I buy it all the time.

This coffee has really intense smell and it is not milled very fine and delicate but if you take it between two fingers you will feel small crumbs.

I like that ...

• in a coffee.

It is not one of the most expensice coffees, it actually has very good and fair price, even when it is not on discount.

It is really taste and you can’t tell the difference between this one and the coffee you get in the bar.

I usually complain about that, when I go in

the bar the coffee is always better there, but with splendid the difference is really small.

That’s maybe because I put a really big quantity of coffee in my moka.

My Mum is always amazed how little time I need to run out of coffee.

I don’t think that this coffee is the best but the correlation price quality is really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907397090731/k2311a079/7.9.08