Converse JP moments OX sport shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I mean they just have too many colours if you ask me, I prefer onocrome or many 2 max 3 colours on a sport shoe
  • What made my decision not to buy them easier was the cost because they cost 90 euros and I really don't wanna give 90 euros for ugly shoes

• by lorelai

I saw those shoes in a shop few days ago and my first thought that they were so ugly I just had to try them on. They are made for people who like urban style but I really don’t like them.

I don’t know maybe because they have so many different colours and so many

different lines and everything is mixed up so it looks like a lot of things and nothing in the same time.

When I tried them on I realized that it felt really nice they have air technology and that makes the step softer.

I was really tempted to buy them just because they felt so ...

• great for my foot but between the looks and the feeling the looks won this time so I didn’t buy them.

It would be really difficult to find somnething to wear with these kind of shoes.

colours on a sport shoe.

What made my decision not to buy them easier was the cost because they cost 90 euros and I really don’t wanna give 90 euros for ugly shoes.

These shoes are for man and for woman.

I really think that it is difficult to make unisex shoes because man and woman have so different tastes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55907397070731/k2311a079/7.9.08