SGH D900i
  • The camera has 3 Mega Pixels, I have a digital camera of with 3mega pixels so I think that this camera is really good for a cell phone, considering the fact that a primar function of the phone is to allow you to talk wit other people and the possibility to make photoes is just something extra

• by lorelai

This phone is without any doubt an excellent phone. It is really really thin and that makes it so adorable.

It is extreemly elegant and functional.

It has the service trackmobile, that’s serves allowes you to track your phone if you loose it or

if someone steals it.

The camera has 3 Mega Pixels, I have a digital camera of with 3mega pixels so I think that this camera is really good for a cell phone, considering the fact that a primar function of the phone is to allow you to talk wit other people and the possibility to make photoes is just something extra.

This camera also has flash, so it is really even more than we expect from a cell phone.

This cell phone is slider one and it is ...

• SGH D900i
      not only very nice but also very easy to use and I thnk that’s very important for a cell phone because if it is difficult to use only people who know a lot about cell phones will buy them.

I think that easy phones

sell better than difficult ones.

This phone is silver gray and it looks very appealing.

the slider remains good even after many uses or many text messages written.

I am not a big fan of Samsung but I really like this one because it is different and special.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37907397060731/k2311a079/7.9.08