Miss Marple Towards Zero  » TV  »
  • I have been a big fan of Aghata Christie when I was little although I must admit that I prefer Poirot to Ms Marple because he was so much more excentric and looked much more smart

• by lorelai

I have been a big fan of Aghata Christie when I was little although I must admit that I prefer Poirot to Ms Marple because he was so much more excentric and looked much more smart. Anyway.

Ms marple is this small old woman who somehow manages to find herself in the middle of the crime sceen

and like Poirot she always manages to solve the crime and to save the innocent from hanging, but unlike Poirot, she does that in a very subtile and not egocentric way.

In this episode Ms Marple goes to vistis her old friend and there she meats a couple, a nephiew of her friend with his new wife.

...

• But the ex wife of the man is there too.

When the old lady dies everybody suspects the nephiew because he is the one who was going to inherit half of the money the lady has left.

then they suspect the ex wife because she is the one who will inherit the other half of the money.

They arest the ex wife but naturally ms Marple figures out everything and it tures out that the husband wanted to frame his ex wife because .

she left him for another woman.

I liked this episode because it was really unpredictable and it wasn’t easy to understand that what was showen to us wasn’t really how it was for real.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10907397040731/k2311a079/7.9.08