Curves Pedometer  » Health  »
  • It is convinent and easy for me to use as I think it would be for everyone

• by angie

If you are trying to loose weight, I highly suggest the Curves Digital Fitness Pedometer. This pedometer can be found through Avon. Contact your avon representative, or get online at avon.

com. I am sure that they can be sold at Curves as well, but I am not sure.

It

retails for $9. 99 at Avon.

This product is great. Everyday it will display up to 10,000 steps that you have taken.

It is easy to read with large electronic displays. It runs on a cell phone battery, but that is included with the pedometer.

The Surgeon general recommends getting ...

• in a least 10,000 steps a day and this will help you reach your goal. It is small and easily clips onto your pants.

It is purple in color and does have the Curves logo on it. You can reset it if you need to from day to day.

The pedometer is plastic. I find that this helps me keep track of my fitness goals and lets me see how much more walking I need to do in a day so I can loose weight.

It is convinent and easy for me to use as I think it would be for everyone.

Pamm Waddilove says :

Mine beeps constantly. I can’t figure out how to get it to stop. Everything works, but the beeping is annoying me and everyone around me.

Pamm Waddilove says :

I finally got a hold of customer service. The PACE mode was on and needed to be turned off.

JoAnn says :

Mine has been beeping all day, thank you for posting this easy fix.

Pamm Waddilove says :

I am happy I could help someone else with this

Kim says :

My Curves pedometer worked for one week and then quit counting steps. The promotion for Curves Complete said the pedometer was a $ 30 value. The Curves staff kept saying it was the battery, but I didn’t agree…everything else worked but the steps. They replaced the battery which required a very small screwdriver which they didn’t have. Another person working out happened to have one in her car or somewhere nearby. Once the battery was replaced, it still didn’t count steps. I’ve heard I’m not the only one that’s had a problem. One lady said hers didn’t work, they replaced it with another that didn’t work and she went elsewhere and bought one for $ 8 that worked just fine. Anyway, a week has passed and I still don’t have a working pedometer. I had higher expectations that’s for sure

Jennifer Coffey says :

My purple Curves pedometer lasted through four walks, and then it went wonky. I had another one — made by another company entirely — that lasted me 15 years and, if I can find it, is probably still working.

Maria says :

How do you initially program the Curves Pedometer. I have lot my instructions and need to program again. It is the purple one sold by Avon. Thank you

angie828 replies :

I no longer have my instructions either, but if you need to reset it, just hit the reset button.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34907396970731/k2311a079/7.9.08