Thai Place Restaurant Calgary  » Restaurants  »
1947 - 18 Avenue N. , Calgary, Alberta , Canada
  • One restaurant I enjoy going to quite often is a Thai restaurant called Thai Place Restaurant in the northeast part of the City
  • All the preparations are really delicious and mouth-watering

• by Mark Williams

There is a fairly large Asian community in the City of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Restaurants serving Asian cuisines flourish too as the population of the community increases. One restaurant I enjoy going to quite often is a Thai restaurant called Thai Place Restaurant in the northeast part of the City.

The place is very well

laid out, and spacious. It has a nice list of menu of Thai cuisine.

All the preparations are really delicious and mouth-watering. The lady chef does marvellous cookings making sure that the guests will relish and enjoy.

That’s the satisfaction she tries to get. I start, every time I go for lunch there, with ...

• “tom yung kung”.

That is the typical Thai hot-and-sour type of soup. That’s very delicious and an excellent starter.

I would then go on to fried vegetables, fried rice, fried eggs, and nice coconut deserts too. Really tasty and delicious cookings.

The service was very courteous and hospitable too. In the Thai traditional way, the

waitresses were so friendly and polite, greeting and treating the guests as special invitees.

The last time I went there, there were so many guests. The place was almost full.

I sensed that that was one of the most popular Asia restaurants in the City of Calgary. I will make sure I go there every time I get the chance to visit Calgary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7907396890631/k2311a079/7.9.08