Night at the museum movie
  • I thought there were some funny parts in it
  • I really enjoyed watching the movie and I thought there were funny parts throughout the whole movie
  • I think it's a great movie for the whole family, kids and adults would enjoy it

• by Brooke

I saw this in the theater with one of my friends when it came out and I totally forgot about it. I was watching television the other day and it was on. So I told my younger sister about it and she watched it.

She enjoyed it. I watched bits and pieces of

it.

I really liked the movie. I thought there were some funny parts in it.

You do kind of need a imagination to go along with the movie. When I watched in the theater I remember people laughing at parts in it.

Ben Stiller is the main character, he gets a job as ...

• the night security guard in a museum and he finds out that everything in the museum comes to life at night. Owen Wilson also plays in it as one of the men that are in display in the museum.

the whole movie. The first time I watched it I wanted to see what happened next during the movie and didn’t want to stop watching it.

I think it’s a great movie for the whole family, kids and adults would enjoy it. I enjoyed it and so did my younger sister.

It’s worth watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11907396770631/k2311a079/7.9.08