Disturbia movie
  • It also wasn't as scary or as much of a thriller I thought it was going to be
  • I just wouldn't consider it to be a thriller
  • I think the main character does a really good job in the movie
  • I enjoy watching his character and the girl he meets in the movie
  • I don't think it's a movie that I would intend on buying or watching again

• by Brooke

My cable company is giving us the movie channels for the weekend for free. So I have been watching movies on them lately, at least the ones I haven’t seen already. I was going to watch disturbia when it came out and then I totally forgot about it and I was also a little scared it

would be gory.

It wasn’t gory at all. It also wasn’t as scary or as much of a thriller I thought it was going to be.

It was still a good movie though. I just wouldn’t consider it to be a thriller.

There were some creepy parts with the neighbor to the guy but I just ...

• wouldn’t consider it to be a thriller. I think the main character does a really good job in the movie.

I enjoy watching his character and the girl he meets in the movie. To me its kind of more of a teenager movie with a little bit of a thrill to it.

Overall it’s good and

I enjoyed watching it. I don’t think it’s a movie that I would intend on buying or watching again.

I did enjoy watching it though. It didn’t have my attention like it should have though.

I think if it wasn’t for the main character I would have stopped watching it in around the middle of the movie.

Disturbia movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11907396760631/k2311a079/7.9.08