Evan Almighty
  • It was a lot better than I thought it would be
  • I think she was the funniest and the main character, Steve Carell plays the main character
  • I enjoyed the little things Wanda's Sykes character played and the looks on the main characters face the best
  • I first started watching it because there was nothing else on but I actually enjoyed and wanted to finish watching it

• by Brooke

I watched this movie yesterday. It’s the second to Bruce Almighty. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

In the previews it looked kind of stupid to me. I enjoyed watching the movie though.

There were no parts that were hilarious to me but there were quite a

few funny parts in it. Especially the parts with Wanda Sykes.

I think she was the funniest and the main character, Steve Carell plays the main character. I think it’s a good movie for the whole family.

The kids can enjoy the main character and all the animals in the movie. I ...

• enjoyed the little things Wanda’s Sykes character played and the looks on the main characters face the best.

I did miss the very beginning of the movie. I think I missed about a half an hour to forty five minutes of it.

I watched the rest though. I first started watching it

because there was nothing else on but I actually enjoyed and wanted to finish watching it.

I don’t know if it’s a movie I will watch again but I think kids will really enjoy it and it’s overall a pretty good movie. If you haven’t seen it yet you should watch it.

Evan Almighty

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11907396750631/k2311a079/7.9.08