Burger King Cheesy Tots
  • The only thing I don't like about these is that they tend to get pretty cool pretty fast

• by Jenn Eblin

Cheesy tots are one of my absolute favorite foods in the world, which is why I’m glad Burger King makes them an all day offering. The first time I had them was when they were released as a specialty item in some parts of

the country as a test.

Burger King wanted to make sure that people would like them before they started making them as a regular food.

Back then they were only served at breakfast, but once people like me fell in love with them, they announced you could get them all day long.

I always order a large size of the cheesy tots when I get them because I find that I don’t get them as often as I’d like to, mainly because there aren’t a lot of Burger ...

• Burger King Cheesy Tots
      King restaurants around me.

Each one is so good that I almost swoon when I put one in my mouth.

They basically take regular has browns and mix them up with cheese and then deep fry the whole thing.

The only thing I don’t

like about these is that they tend to get pretty cool pretty fast.

If I get them from the drive through, they are almost always cold by the time I get them home or even get the bag open.

Other than that though, I love them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907396650631/k2311a079/7.9.08