Wendy’s Stack Attack  » Food  »
  • The Stack Attack is one of the best things that Wendy's has come out with in a long time, though I do enjoy the specialty cheeseburgers they bring out every few years
  • Since I like to eat, but I don't like to spend money, it's always a nice thing to find good food cheap and this is really good

• by Jenn Eblin

The Stack Attack is one of the best things that Wendy’s has come out with in a long time, though I do enjoy the specialty cheeseburgers they bring out every few years. The Stack Attack is their latest addition to the value menu of foods you can order for 99 cents.

Since I like

to eat, but I don’t like to spend money, it’s always a nice thing to find good food cheap and this is really good.

The Stack Attack is basically an updated version of the Double Stack, a cheeseburger that they still have in some restaurants around the country.

It takes two smaller hamburger patties ...

• and tops it off with pickles, ketchup, and mustard.

At some places they use mayonnaise on it, but not at all places.

I’ve had it both ways depending on where I buy it.

I like the cheeseburger, but I think it’s a little too greasy.

Whenever I eat one, the hamburgers always start sliding

off the bun and the grease literally eats through the bottom of the bun.

Plus I end up with grease all over my hands.

It’s a good thing that they always include extra napkins in the bag.

I like this, but I don’t get it a lot of the time just because of the grease.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907396640631/k2311a079/7.9.08