Star Margarine  » Food  »
  • We would use Star margarine for cooking, even mixing it with rice is your food is a bit boring for you and even tastes good on bread
  • Star is a healthy and delicious ingredient combined and you can be assured of the freshness in each pack of Star

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Star Margarine has always been a family favorite ever since I was little. We would use Star margarine for cooking, even mixing it with rice is your food is a bit boring for you and even tastes good on bread.

Star margarine is also a healthy alternative to cooking oil and the product boasts of increasing

height in growing kids.

i like the taste of Star margarine.

It also comes in different flavors, like cheese, garlic and sweet blend.

Garlic flavor works well for fried rice, the sweet blend is perfect for bread and the cheese flavor as well.

It also comes in big and small sizes depending on your budget and ...

• it is also priced just right.

It is readily available in all leading groceries and even in corner stores.

Star margarine has been a long time favorite of our family and i am sure a lot of people can relate to us as well.

Star is a healthy and delicious ingredient combined and you can be

assured of the freshness in each pack of Star.

Overall, I am happy with this product and I know that Star will continue to develop more and more delicious flavors to choose from that will beloved not only by kids but adults as well.

Fahimul says :

want to know star margarine specification chemical composotion,ingredients.

me.glenrose says :

Sugars 0 g
    Protein 0 g
    Vitamin A 35

Paul W. says :

re : Star is a healthy and delicious ingredient combined and you can be assured of the freshness in each pack of Star
    Moms, Margarine is NOT Good for You or Your Kids

February 13, 2014

The first ingredient (coconut oil), although refined, I think we can all agree is good. The second ingredient is hydrogenated palm oil. I cannot read the other ingredients after salt because of the low quality of the scanned image, but the second ingredient should be enough for you (or moms) to not want to eat this.the hydrogenation makes it one of those plastic trans fats.Even the popularly recognized Mayo Clinic had this to say about trans fat:

Scientists aren t sure exactly why, but the addition of hydrogen to oil increases your cholesterol more than do other types of fats. It s thought that adding hydrogen to oil makes the oil more difficult to digest, and your body recognizes trans fats as saturated fats.

nita Palomo says :

When I was a kid my mother was already using Star Margarine for cooking and for bread spread. I remember sometimes, she will only toast a loaf bread and spread some star margarine on it and sprinkle some sugar before she toast it then she will fry some egg and serve it with hot milk then presto we have a delicious and nutritious breakfast. or sometimes when she will make some fried rice, instead of using cooking oil, she`s using Star Margarine as substitute to that and I can say that it`s more delicious, so when our friend rice is color yellow I already knew that my mother used Star Margarine for cooking it and it so yummy, sometimes she mixed it with egg and sausage bits and some peas. oh I wont forget how she looks happy when she saw us finished our food and ask for more extra fried rice. I wont forget how delicious those simple food are,it`s a labor of love plus of course the extra flavor that Star margarine could add to food. And because star margarine is already a family`s favorite, I still remember their ads Ang batang matangkad, Batang Star hehe so maybe I also need to thank Star Margarine for my height.

Krikz says :

How tall are you?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907396630631/k2311a079/7.9.08