Cookout Double Chili Cheeseburger  » Food  »
  • I actually wish I could by the coleslaw on its own because it was so good
  • On its own all the things had their own taste and merit, but it didn't work well all combined

• by Jenn Eblin

Cookout is this strange little fast food chain around Charlotte, North Carolina. I assume they have other branches in other cities too, but I don’t know for sure.

When we went, we found that they had an almost overwhelming amount of options on their menu board and we ended up getting the same exact thing

instead of going for a variety.

One of the things we got was their large, very large, double cheeseburger.

It came with cheese, slaw, chili, and onions.

Since I rarely if ever eat onions, I asked that they take them off, but was told that they couldn’t.

Eating this double cheeseburger was pretty much a ...

• workout by itself.

The cheeseburger was so big that I couldn’t get a grip on it and when I moved my hands in any way, something would fall out of it.

The chili was pretty spicy, with just a hint of peppers and the slaw was really great and crunchy.

I actually wish I could

by the coleslaw on its own because it was so good.

On its own all the things had their own taste and merit, but it didn’t work well all combined.

I ended up using a fork to eat the chili and slaw off the top of the burger before finishing off the meat and bread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907396620631/k2311a079/7.9.08