Jollibee Spaghetti
  • I personally am a fan of sweet tasting Pinoy spaghetti and Jollibee spaghetti definitely is a perfect example
  • I love pasta dishes and I normally eat pasta when dining out
  • I hope Jollibee continues to develop new pasta dishes and still make it taste delicious
  • My kids are also a huge fan of Jollibee spaghetti and i know that this is also a big hit to other people as well

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I just love eating Jollibee spaghetti. It is the perfect meal anytime of the day.

I personally am a fan of sweet tasting Pinoy spaghetti and Jollibee spaghetti definitely is a perfect example.

I love pasta dishes and I normally eat pasta when dining

out.

Jollibee spaghetti is loved by kids because of its ingredients like hotdog, ham and ground meat in a sweet sauce.

The cheese is also wonderful.

Jollibee’s serving of spaghetti is just right for the normal appetite and it can be paired along with a lot of great dishes.

the price is just right, very budget friendly.

I hope Jollibee continues to develop new pasta dishes and still make it taste delicious.

Jollibee spaghetti reminds me of my childhood so much because my mom makes spaghetti like this ...

• Jollibee Spaghetti
      because she knows I love it.

I will not grow tired of eating Jollibee spaghetti even if this were the only food in the world.

Spaghetti dishes in other fastfood chains are bland and very plain.

I have yet to find a spaghetti that

could equal Jollibee’s spaghetti.

My kids are also a huge fan of Jollibee spaghetti and i know that this is also a big hit to other people as well.

Tim says :

What is the nutritional information for Jolibee sweet style spaghetti especially the surgar content?

M says :

Hi Tim,

If your into nutrition, then dont eat at Jollibee since it has alot of preservatives added on their food.

anne lei says :

Hi Tim,

You can contact Jollibee foods if you really want to check the nutritional information. Here is their contact details:
Jollibee Plaza Bldg.
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (formerly Emerald Avenue)
Pasig City, Philippines
Telephone: (632) 634-1111
Website:

Maria says :

Hi Tim,
Since Jollibee spaghetti is popular among the kids because of its Filipino style sweetness, surely you do not expect it to be highly nutritious. And there are no available info regarding the spaghetti’s nutritional value after all, it is not a product that you just buy in the market. And do you honestly think that any hungry, enthusiastic costumer can still find time to ask about nutritional value once he is comfortably seated and ready to slurp away his spaghetti? No way, of course.

danny pontipedra says :

what are the responsibilities of back-up?

steffany cabillo says :

hi danny,
if you are referring for a backup operator and backup administrator their task are to make sure backups completed, ejecting tapes from a library and inserting scratch tapes have traditionally been the responsibilities of backup operators.

rafael cristobal says :

I am an avid fan of jollibee spaghetti because it is the meatiest juiciest and delicious pasta that i ever tasted.

Sherwin Mendizabel says :

Best if the spaghetti is served hot. Based on my experience the serving of this food is cold.

quick note by anonymous :

Not a fan of Filipino spaghetti. But Jollibee spaghetti is good stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907396580631/k2311a079/7.9.08