Connect Correction Fluid  » Other  »
  • I just bought it without any body recommendations but turn out to be a very good and worth the price

• by shazipk

I bought Connect for my home office. Connect is actually a White Correction Fluid. It is thick and easily covered the ink and hence helpful in correcting writing errors in documents, typing or printing errors. I just bought it without any body recommendations but turn out to be a very good

and worth the price .

I find Connect very helpful for my office. The quality of Connect as a correction fluid is excellent The Connect is quite thick so one coat of correction fluid is sufficient on the paper. The correction fluid is white in colour and available in a bottle of ...

• 20ml.The bottle is light weight and similar to nail polish bottle. The brush handle is very nice and its very easy to control the amount of fluid to apply on the paper.

The bottle is small in size and light weight so handy and takes minimum space in my office. I

find the Connect, the correction fluid must for my office. I fully recommend it to every body. It is needed in home office as well as big offices equally. I give it 10 out of 10. It is very handy and useful. I am very that I choose and bought this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12907396170531/k2311a079/7.9.08