Grey’s Anatomy  » TV  »
  • This is one of those shows where you really get to know the cast, so I strongly recommend watching from the very beginning
  • I love this show, how ever there is some explicit content so I would not recommend it for small children
  • I think it is an excellent viewing option for teenagers on up

• by Rosco

I have been a very big fan of Grey’s Anatomy on ABC from the beginning. I have watched all 4 seasons and loved every minute of it.

It is the perfect show to curl up on the couch with your significant other and enjoy together.

There is plenty of drama

and suspense to go along with all of the romance romance that takes place at Seattle Grace Hospital.

Throw in some comedy and you have one hell of a show.

The characters come form all different walks of life and there is sure to be someone that everybody can relate ...

• too.

This is one of those shows where you really get to know the cast, so I strongly recommend watching from the very beginning.

if you try to pick it up in the middle you run the risk of being a little lost, and there are lots of twists so

watching the episodes out of order could ruin the surprise.

I love this show, how ever there is some explicit content so I would not recommend it for small children.

I think it is an excellent viewing option for teenagers on up.

I strongly recommend Grey’s Anatomy on ABC.

You will not be disappointed.

Grey's Anatomy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10907396130531/k2311a079/7.9.08