Punta Princesa Elementary School  » Education  »
  • Everytime I notice my mom, being away from the door in our classroom my eyes just can't help but cry
  • But for me, when I was there I thought its really far

• by hannah

PPES or Punta Princesa Elementary School will always be part of me, of course that’s because this is the school where I spent my elementary days. I studied in Punta Princesa Elementary School since grade 1. I still remember those days where I use to cry because I was afraid of the teachers and I also don’t want my

mom to leave me in that school. So everytime I go to school my mom is always with me. Everytime I notice my mom, being away from the door in our classroom my eyes just can’t help but cry. It’s funny though, because our house is not that far from our school. But for me, when I was there ...

• I thought its really far.

In this school I met heaps of friends, of course studying in that school for like 6 years surely you will have plenty of friends. Those days were memorable for me. Though I was child then but all those things that happen to me in that school will always be a part of me.

Wanna know

why they call our school Punta Princesa?.. Well, there’s a sub story that its because a princess died in our school. “Punta” in our language means ” go or going” and they said that the princess use to go to that place. That’s why our school is called Punta princesa. Is this Fact or fiction?. Well i don’t know either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50907396110531/k2311a079/7.9.08