Sufix fishing line  » Other  »
  • To say that I was impressed would be an understatement

• by jasrho

Sufix fishing lines are very dependable and very strong. I first started using Sufix almost by accident.

The store I buy my fishing line at was out of the brand that I used at that time.

So upon their recommendations, I gave Sufix Superior a try.

To say that I was impressed would be an understatement.

I was using Sufix fishing from a pier and it brought in fish after fish, time after time.

At that time I was using 40 lb test on a midsized level wind fishing reel.

I caught many things what weighed well over that 40 lb rating.

I recall once, letting my son-in-law fish with my reel, he ...

• brought in a stingray with a 4′1″ wingspan and a total length of 7″1″.

It took about 30 to 40 minutes and a lot of walking up and down the pier as the stingray changed directions time and time again, but the Sufix fishing line held him with no problems.

I have since then purchased 20 lb test

Sufix and have no complaints whatsoever with the results.

Well as time went by, the number and size of my reels increased.

I now have two 6/0 fishing reels which I use for shark fishing, and yes, they are both spooled with Sufix fishing line.

I would have no trouble recommending Sufix fishing line to someone wanting to find a dependable fishing line.

A Rehman Vayani says :

Dear Sir, We Are One Of The Main Importer In Pakistan For All Kind Of Fishing tackles,Scuba Diving Equipments Marine Supplies, We Are Intersted To Import Sufix Fishing, So Kindly Send Us Your All Catlogs Prices By Mail, MAHIGEER WATER SPORTS Shop No 7 8 Nagina Centre,5-Misc Area,M A Jinnah Road,Keamari-75620,Karachi-PAKISTAN, P.H 9221-2851865 6. We Hope You Send Us A Good Reply Soon, Best Regards A Rehman Vayani. C.E.O.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12907395930531/k2311a079/7.9.08