Summer Sports Paradise Island for Wii  » Games  »
1.0
  • I would not recommend this game to anyone, and I wish I could get my money back

• by Natalie

This looks like it would be a great game for the Wii system. It is rated E for everyone.

It has badminton, volleyball, miniature golf, horse shoes, lawn darts, basketball and croquet.

However, it is terrible.

There is no trainning mode so you always have to play

an actual game.

The response time is terrible and unrealistic.

In volleyball, it doesn’t even look like your swing should hit the ball, and basketball I have no idea, it is not anything like really throwing a ball.

Terrible! Maybe the only good game is mini ...

• golf - there are good graphic and it is kindof fun, althought it is really hard.

The worst thing however, is that even if you are by yourself and you want to play you have to pick three other “computer” players.

So for example, playing horseshoes you need

to wait for three computer players to throw before you get your turn again.

I total waste of time.

I would not recommend this game to anyone, and I wish I could get my money back! Totally not worth it.

I would rather stick with Wii sports.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28907395920531/k2311a079/7.9.08