Barrier Reef Institute of Tafe Townsville Queensland
Townsville Queensland
  • So when I found out about it, I got scared and I decide to shift to another course
  • I was scared coz I thought the officer won't allow me to do such thing

• by hannah

I once had an opportunity of studying in Australia. Just last year, last May 2007 I went to Australia to study Cert 2 & 3 of Information Technology in Barrier Reef Institute of Tafe. The school is not that big, but the staff and the instructors are really kind. The first time I saw the school I was really scared coz I might now cope with the people in there. But when

I met the international officer who assisted us in going to Australia who was really kind and very helpful in our stay there in Australia.

Before the classes start, International Student are ask to visit the school for an orientation. Since the course that I chose is Information Technology, almost all my classmates are all boys. All boys from different countries. So when I found out about it, I got scared and ...

• I decide to shift to another course. Course that is same with my sister and that is Business Administration. So we took the same course. But in order to shift I need to inform the international officer. I was scared coz I thought the officer won’t allow me to do such thing. Good thing, he said I can do it. So I’m so happy that I had the same course with my
        sister. It made my studies easier.. :-)

Although I have bad experiences in my stay in Australia, but I’m still happy that I met people from different countries. I’ve met people who speaks english so fast, while others don’t know how to speak english. That way an amazing journey. Another good thing in Barrier Reef Institute of Tafe is the kind instructors who guide us and helps us to be able to achieve our goal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50907395880531/k2311a079/7.9.08