Hobby Lobby Albuquerque NM  » Restaurants  »
9350 Eagle Ranch Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
  • I love crafts of all kinds, and I entertain children with as many crafts as I can get them interested in

• by dancefun

Hobby Lobby is a tremendous treat for anyone that likes to do crafting of any kind. I’ve been told that I should get a job there, but I always tell them that if I did that, I wouldn’t make any money, in fact, I would probably owe them at the end of each pay period. I love crafts of all kinds, and I entertain children with as many crafts as I can get them interested in.

Hobby Lobby has everything from

wedding supplies, to Wilton’s baking supplies, woodworking and leather crafts, crayons, paints, pencil sets, water colors, beading supplies, stamps, artificial plants to make beautiful arrangements to dress your home, and even intricate items such as miniature houses and furnishings. I have yet to find a craft that I needed supplies for that they didn’t carry. I have found some patterns that I wasn’t able to find anywhere else, and even personalized picture frames. The list is endless.

The aisles in Hobby ...

• Lobby are such that you can comfortably walk them with other customers without having to squeeze out of each others way. Sometimes you just need to take a step back and get a better look at the vast collection of whatever craft you are in for. You will definitely have the room.

They have classes that you can take for a multitude of crafts with talented teachers to get you on board. Anyone can take the classes. They typically have

an easel just inside the store to the side that lists the upcoming classes so you can review them before you start shopping.

It is not uncommon to find everything in it’s place, or near everything. Dealing with other humans keeps that from being 100%, but they sure run a pretty high percent. Their hired help seems to be very knowledgeable not only about what they carry, but also, where you will find it!

Happy Crafting! It’s always a pleasure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7807395740231/k2311a078/7.8.08