Olive Garden Albuquerque NM  » Restaurants  »
10000 Coors Bypass NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
  • I LOVE good Italian food and a pleasant family atmosphere
  • That is great for someone like myself because I enjoy wine, but I'm not one to know the names or types of very many of them

• by dancefun

I LOVE good Italian food and a pleasant family atmosphere. Olive Garden on Albuquerque’s west side is exactly that. They have a very clean restaurant which you would want for any eating place, with plenty of wait staff. The waiting area has a very social setting and combines to be indoor or outdoor. The inside waiting area has couches and chairs, and the

outside has picnic tables with umbrella’s as well as backyard benches.

Olive Garden has got to have the very best alfredo sauce around. You are given all the bread sticks that you can eat free, and you can order dipping sauces on the side. Alfredo is my favorite, but they also have others if you don’t like alfredo. You get mixed salad in ...

• a huge bowl with an Olive Garden dressing that serves however many people are in your party. Will all of your food orders, they ask if you want fresh shredded parmigiana cheese, and bring that and the cheese to your table. I usually get that added to my salad, and my main dish just because it is such a nice touch.

You have

your choice of many different Italian wines that they will also bring to your table and allow you to taste before you buy. That is great for someone like myself because I enjoy wine, but I’m not one to know the names or types of very many of them.

I have been to many Italian Restaurants, and Olive Garden is by far, my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7807395730231/k2311a078/7.8.08