Dion’s Pizza restaurant Albuquerque NM  » Restaurants  »
5937 4th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
  • That was one of the best sub sandwiches I have had in a very long time
  • I will definitely go back and try some of the other sub sandwiches, and trade of with the salads now and then, or take someone along so we can get one of each and share them

• by dancefun

Dion’s is typically a pizza social restaurant. I normally get a salad, even though it is primarily a Pizza Restaurant. They do have wonderful salads and it was a hard choice for me to make, but I was told about the pastrami and provolone Dion’s Sub’s. That was one of the best sub sandwiches I have had in a

very long time. My baguette was toasted first, and then filled with the pastrami and provolone, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise and deli mustard. You also get Greek dressing, a dill spear and chips, and the whole meal was to die for. I will definitely go back and try some of the other sub sandwiches, and trade of with the ...

• salads now and then, or take someone along so we can get one of each and share them!

Dion’s is more of a social gathering for high school teens although many people frequent the restaurant. Soccer teams gather after games for celebration gatherings, among other sports groups. All in all they maintain a happy go lucky atmosphere.

There is outdoor seating

that is very nice as well. You can sit under an umbrella to be protected from the intense heat of Albuquerque, or the rain, should we get so lucky. There is no smoking inside, but you can certainly smoke if you are seated in the outdoor area.

Dion’s is very clean and the wait staff is very knowledgeable and social.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7807395720231/k2311a078/7.8.08