Canon EOS 40D SLR
  • I feel that it was the best purchase I have made all year
  • I recommend buying one from www. bhphotovideo

• by Jessica Heidi

About a month ago I purchased a Canon EOS 40D SLR. I’m a female, so the camera was a little bit too big for my hands, but that didn’t stop me from purchasing it. I feel that it was the best purchase I have made all year. I am used to point and shoot digital cameras, and although this one

is more professional and complicated, it’s easy to get a hang of. The book is very informative, not only about how to operate the equipment, but on how to take professional photographs.

It’s better than the older Canon models because it has automatic sensor cleaning, a faster shutter speed, Digic III software (very fast) and more! Just a month later and ...

• I’m already selling prints! The lens I’m using is EFS 17-85mm which came with the camera body and it is very nice. The lens has wonderful zoom and great wide angles. It has a Live View where you can see what you are taking photos of on a huge 3 inch LCD screen that is very vivid. There is also a
        quick dial that lets you scroll through photos faster than any other camera I’ve used.

It’s an awesome camera and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I’m even buying a back-up Canon 40D! I recommend buying one from www.bhphotovideo.com because you can find one at a great price. The only downside to this camera so far for me is it’s size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43807395700231/k2311a078/7.8.08