LG Rumor  » Phones  »
  • I wanted a phone threw verizon but my mom suggested the LG Rumor threw sprint because they where on cell and i was in great need of a cell phone
  • I wish the phone had more memory though so I plan on buying more for it
  • And having Sprint as a mobile carrier is ok, I wanted to be on verizon because they get better service out where I live compared to sprint

• by sassygirlanne007

I recently got a new cell phone. I wanted a phone threw verizon but my mom suggested the LG Rumor threw sprint because they where on cell and i was in great need of a cell phone.

So we went and got it.

The phone to me is wonderful.

I wanted a phone with a slid out

keyboard and it has one and it makes texting so much easier.

It has features like a camera and video recording, they don’t take excellent pictures or video but its good enough.

it also can act as an mp3 player once you get extra memory for it and a USB cable.

You can download ring tones,games,go ...

• on line.

Its blue tooth enabled.

It has the features I really needed and is a good working phone for me.

I wish the phone had more memory though so I plan on buying more for it.

The phone doesn’t come with a USB cable either so I will have to buy it now too.

And having Sprint as a mobile carrier is ok, I wanted to be on verizon because they get better service out where I live compared to sprint.

With sprint I can have no service in my bathroom but then go to my room and have service.

but its a working cell phone and thats what makes me happy.

LG Rumor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37807395660231/k2311a078/7.8.08