The war of the worlds movie
1.5
  • I love Steven Spielberg's work and I watch all his movies and enjoy everyone of them
  • Adding to this I like Tom Cruise's movies too
  • So I went to watch this movie and the movie disappointed me a bit

• by kcr_8511

I didn’t quite liked the movie The war of the worlds directed by Steven Spielberg. I love Steven Spielberg’s work and I watch all his movies and enjoy everyone of them.

Adding to this I like Tom Cruise’s movies too.

So I went to watch this movie and the movie disappointed me

a bit.

It didn’t look natural at all and everything happening in the movie looked so artificial.

The aliens and their attack and the messages sent and many more looked very unnatural and this disappointed me a lot.

The main story of the movie is this aliens and the atttack of aliens ...

• on the world and the basic point is not so impressive.

So I didn’t enjoy the movie from the very first scene.

Ray Ferrier is a dock worker and he has a daughter Rachel.

His wife divorces him and marries a rich guy.

When the aliens start attacking the human beings Ray

Ferrier’s only motto is to save his daughter and he thus saves everyone.

A normal man saving the world appears to be very funny to hear and so is the movie.

Steven Speilberg disappointed me with this movie.

Though the movie worked well at the box office, it is not a good movie for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11807395650231/k2311a078/7.8.08