RoseArt Miracle Dry Erase Markers
1.0
  • I think next time I will buy something more expensive and hopefully I will end up with better quality

• by mary

In my home office I use a dry erase board and I am constantly looking for a set of dry erase markers that come in different colors. For this reason I purchased RoseArt Miracle Two in One Dry Erase Markers. I liked them because they had two colors in each marker stick so they don’t take up as

much space as a traditional marker would.

Unfortunately, the markers did not last. I did not like how they dried out as I was writing with them. In the middle of writing something important I am constantly forced to stop and grab a different marker because they seem to dry out within minutes.

Although I was very happy ...

• initially with the price of these markers, I now wish I had spent the extra money on a different brand. The RoseArt brand seems to be very low priced compared to other brands such as Crayola, but usually I am happy with the products. This time I was very unhappy with the quality of the Markers that I
        purchased.

Another thing that I did not like about the Roseart Two in One Miracle Dry Erase Markers was the fact that the caps do not seem to fit the marker snuggly. This is likely the cause of the dryness of the markers themselves.

I think next time I will buy something more expensive and hopefully I will end up with better quality!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12807395560231/k2311a078/7.8.08