Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
  • I love to use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
  • I like the fact that the shampoo only costs about 1.50 per bottle which is far less than some of the other clarifying shampoos on the market, but you are not sacrificing quality when you purchase this shampoo
  • I would not recommend this shampoo as an everyday product because it does sort of strip your hair if you use it too often
  • I think you have to keep some of the natural oil in your hair and this shampoo takes them away quite a bit, so it isn't good to use it all the time
  • Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo is a product that I will definitely continue to use because it works really well, smells good, and leaves my hair in beautiful condition

• by mary

I love to use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo. I like the fact that the shampoo only costs about 1.50 per bottle which is far less than some of the other clarifying shampoos on the market, but you are not sacrificing quality when you purchase this shampoo.

I compare Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo to many of the more expensive clarifying

shampoos that I have bought. I love the smell of the shampoo…it isn’t really strong but it is a light and airy smell that doesn’t overpower you.

I especially like the way that my hair feels so clean when I use the Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo. It doesn’t have a greasy feeling and my hair gets so light ...

• and full of volume every time I use the shampoo.

I would not recommend this shampoo as an everyday product because it does sort of strip your hair if you use it too often. I think you have to keep some of the natural oil in your hair and this shampoo takes them away quite a bit, so it

isn’t good to use it all the time. But once or twice a week seems to do wonders.

I love being able to spend a little bit of money on a great product. Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo is a product that I will definitely continue to use because it works really well, smells good, and leaves my hair in beautiful condition.

Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
    AJ Gray says :

VO5 is an excellent shampoo for the highway. Don’t take the hotel bar soap, use this instead for your hair and body, your laundry as well as for light clean up of your stuff. I’ve even used it as a car and body wash, as well as a shampoo for those days working at the commercial paper shredder or auto shop or warehouse.

It’s pretty scent-free if memory serves me correctly. I like it for use in a pinch, or when too many pinchers are grabbing and nobody is sending stuff for me to receive. VO5 Clarifying Shampoo gives the message to teenagers or free tenants that it might be time to go elsewhere for the luxe stuff.

This is not a shampoo for people with sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807395450231/k2311a078/7.8.08