Equate Brand Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I don't always use them because I don't like them as much as some of the more expensive brands, but they are a descent product for the money
  • I don't like a wipe that has little to no moisture on it as this makes it really hard to clean up messy children
  • Although they are not comparable to some of the brands that cost twice as much, for the money that you spend on Equate Brand Wipes, they do work pretty good

• by mary

I have occasionally purchased Equate Brand Baby Wipes. I don’t always use them because I don’t like them as much as some of the more expensive brands, but they are a descent product for the money.

One thing that I don’t really care for is the scent of the Equate Baby WIpes. The unscented wipes

still smell kind of bad, and the scented ones don’t smell really good either.

Also, the wipes are good for cleaning faces, but anything that is truly messy is not a good job for an Equate Wipe. I say this because the Equate Wipes aren’t really thick like some of the more expensive brands and they do ...

• not hold up well to multiple wipes like you need with a really messy bottom.

One thing that I really do like about the Equate Wipes is the fact that they are usually really moist compared to some of the other brands that are in the same price range. I don’t like a wipe that has little

to no moisture on it as this makes it really hard to clean up messy children. You gotta have some moisture and you shouldn’t have to wet the wipe yourself.

Although they are not comparable to some of the brands that cost twice as much, for the money that you spend on Equate Brand Wipes, they do work pretty good.

Equate Brand Baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54807395440231/k2311a078/7.8.08