Oreo cookies
  • Until now, I'm still buying Oreo cookies since I had a very unforgettable experience with this cookie
  • Its a bit expensive there in Australia compare to the Philippines but I did really care because that's the best cookies for me

• by hannah

Before I travel to Australia, I never really eat this cookies because I first taught that only kids love it. But when I stayed in Australia for like 9 months, I see myself falling in love with this cookie. Not

really in love, but what I just mean is that Oreo cookies satisfied my hunger.

Because for the 9 months that I’ve stayed in Australia , My day was never complete without this cookie. It may sound exaggerating but its true. I always eat Oreo cookies together with the salted chips. And Indeed its really delicious. Imagine! Oreo cookie together with the salted chips served as my meal for almost 9 months in Australia. I reckon that’s the reason why ...

• Oreo cookies
      I lose weight.

Until now, I’m still buying Oreo cookies since I had a very unforgettable experience with this cookie. I can’t even imagine myself eating the Oreo cookie and the chips for my meal. Because every time I got hungry,

Oreo cookies inside my bag comes to the rescue. Its a bit expensive there in Australia compare to the Philippines but I did really care because that’s the best cookies for me.

I will never forget this experience. My cookies will always be oreo.

Oreo cookies
Sheng Ng says :

re : Until now, I’m still buying Oreo cookies since I had a very unforgettable experience with this cookie
I am not a regular customer for oreo because I found that this cookies contains a lot sugar (high GI value), and the residue always stuck between my teeth. If you happen to forget to clean your teeth after eating, you probably will get tooth decay in a short time.

Christina Walker says :

re : Its a bit expensive there in Australia compare to the Philippines but I did really care because that’s the best cookies for me
I definitely love Oreo cookies. I just eat them the other day. My one year old son Jace tried them for the first time. He knew exactly what to do. He twisted the Oreo cookie apart and started licking creamy inside. He love them too. Definitely a unforgettable experience. I wrote in his baby book. I never forget. How much he enjoyed his first Oreo cookies.

Pat says :

I never fancied cookies so much until I tried Oreo cookies, they are the best I personally like the white milky stuff that’s always smeared in between. It also has a crunchy feel when munching that i find very pleasant. However, the cookie residue kind of stick to your teeth after eating them and they are also slightly expensive. In general, the disadvantages are a small price to pay compared to the benefits. I would recommend Oreo cookies to anyone with a sweet tooth

Nabila Valencia says :

Oreo cookies are classic biscuits with low prices but high quality. These biscuits have a unique taste and are delicious in the mouth, because these biscuits have a mixture of delicious biscuits and high-quality cream, thus providing a very pleasant sensation when eaten. and even more unique from these biscuits that are packaged with simple shapes and colors but look luxurious with beautiful and attractive shapes and packaging. These biscuits can also be enjoyed by all groups and even almost all ages such as children to adults.

And now Oreo has become a food that can be processed and mixed into various menus, by selling biscuits throughout the world, at low prices, with simple and quality biscuits that make consumers interested in these Oreo biscuits and making them the favorite biscuits in all circles throughout the world, because these biscuits are simple but have fantastic taste.

Lady Sanzenin says :

I haven’t eaten Oreos in awhile, and whilest shopping amidst this pandemic, I decided to pick it up since it used to be a source of joy during my younger years. However, not sure if I simply haven’t eaten it in a long while or if they changed the ingredients halfway because it just seemed too sweet for me now. Like, too much. Perhaps, my tastes have changed. I’m leaning towards dark chocolates now (not too sweet ones )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27807395380231/k2311a078/7.8.08