Apollo Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm so happy that I used Apollo petroleum jelly, coz if did not use it before maybe until now I'm still suffering of that pimples all over my face

• by hannah

I have been using Apollo petroleum jelly for more than 5 years and of course its because my skin is comfortable with this petroleum jelly. This may be a simple petroleum jelly but it has many uses. Petroleum Jelly can moisturize dry skin. All you have to do is apply this to your skin and leave it overnight. This petroleum jelly also soothes chapped skin and lips. It also helps soothes minor burns. This petroleum jelly can

also help diaper rash. You can also use this in removing eye make up.

I am truly amazed of this gel since this is the one that I used to heal my pimples. I used this before, when I use to have heaps of pimples all over my face. And when I applied it, the pimple heals. Although its not really tried and tested to heal pimples I still tried it because a friend of mine told me ...

• that she also did the same thing. And the same result also happen.

I’m so happy that I used Apollo petroleum jelly, coz if did not use it before maybe until now I’m still suffering of that pimples all over my face. And now since I don’t have any pimples all over my face, I still use Apollo Petroleum Jelly in removing my make up.

There was a time when a friend of mine told me that I

will be the one in charge for the make-up of the bride, and since the bride is the most important person in the ceremony so her make-up should be perfect. So what I did is search over the internet regarding make ups and then try it for myself. And Apollo Petroleum Jelly made it easier, because of this I did not have any difficulties in removing the eye make-up.

This Petroleum Jelly is indeed very important and very useful for me.

Apollo Petroleum Jelly
    Marisa says :

I would like to know all the ingredients in Apollo Petroleum Jelly. Thank you.

Galega says :

The ingredient of Apollo Petroleum Jelly is White Petroleum USP (100%).

Jenna says :

May I know what Apollo’s petroleum jelly target market is?
    (For research purposes)

Galega says :

Urban youths are its main market. Apollo products are yet to hit rural areas.

Ana says :

Can Apollo Life Petroleum Jelly be used in daytime ???

Galega says :

Why not? There isn’t as such any restriction. You can use it whenever you want to do so.

Ashi says :

Will our breast grow by applying this product? It is safe for breast?

Galega says :

Petroleum Jelly isn’t a breast enhancement product. However, there is absolutely no problem if you use it on your breasts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807395370231/k2311a078/7.8.08