Tell him by Celine Dion  » Movies  »
  • Because this is the best song that fits our voice

• by hannah

“Tell him, tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes. ”. One line from the song tell him sang by Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand.

I really like this song. Me and my friend always sings this song.

Because this is the best song that fits our voice. Although we are not singers, but we can sing.

We even practice and master this song so we could reach the high notes. One time when I went out of town and I miss hanging out with my friends.

My friend, my partner in singing chatted me through IM and told me that she missed our duets. Same with me, although people are through hearing us singing the ...

• same song.

But for us we really love it.

Tell him is the best duet for women that I really love.

I always like Celine Dion’s song but its just that I can’t reach the high notes of her song. Same with the song of Barbara Streisand which is all good.

With the mix of their voice. They made the

song really perfect.

And I really love it. Until now I still like this song.

I don’t care what people say if me and my friend keep on singing this. This is the best song for us.

We’ve been singing this song for like 3 years and until now we still love to sing this in the parties and other gatherings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11807395350231/k2311a078/7.8.08