Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I have particularly dry facial skin, and I decided to try Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser
  • I found that after I applied it, after a few minutes I felt that tight feeling and had to use it again
  • I would use the clinique again, however I don't think I would buy it especially as it cost me euro 21.99 for 30ml and Nivea costs me euro 4.99 for 500ml
  • In my experience if you have very dry skin you have to use far too much of it

• by razorblades

No matter what your skin type, it is always recommended that you use a moisturiser. If you have dry skin, it is always best to use an intensive moisturiser.

I have particularly dry facial skin, and I decided to try Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser. It is said that there is a bottle of this particular moisturiser bought all

over the world every four mintues. I don’t know if this is true or an urban legend.

I have to say, I am not overly impressed. Up to, and since I have always used Nivea cream. The one that comes in the blue tub! I found that after I applied it, after a few minutes I ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807395310231/k2311a078/7.8.08