Ikea furniture
  • I think that Ikea has good products as long as ou instal them right

• by shortie2888

I went to Ikea when I was moving in my apartment for a dining room table and chairs. I got a all wood round table a four matching chairs. One thing i didn’t like was that i had to assemble it all myself.

The store I had no program that would have someone bring out the furniture and assemble it for me. I read

the instructions and assembled the furniture.

I really liked how the final product looked and it looks like it would last forever. I used the chair and table for over a ear.

I put my 10 pound dog on it, i sat on it weigh about 130 and i u my computer on it. The table never wobbled and it didn’t have to many ...

• scratches on it.

I still use the table today a full 3 years later. The chairs where pretty bad.

They stained easily and i had no way of removing the cushion to put it in the wash without taking apart the entire chair. They started to wobble about 3 months after i purchased hem so i tightened the bolts up.

After about 2 weeks

the legs on some of the chairs came completely off. I think that Ikea has good products as long as ou instal them right.

I will never buy a chair from Ikea again, but i will buy things like sofas, beds and dressers. My advice? Stay away from small things like chairs, night-stands and things of that nature.

Just buy bigger things thee because they are more stable

Ikea furniture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57707395231131/k2311a077/7.7.08