5 Spice restaurant Springfield MO
2058 S. Glenstone Ave Springfield, Missouri
  • Although the food was quite delicious I have to say what impressed me the most was the presentation
  • Every dish was carefully hand decorated and really looked amazing
  • Over all I have to say I really enjoyed my experience, with one exception

• by Rosco

5 Spice is a new fine dining restaurant in Springfield Missouri. it is owned by the same people that own Ocean Zin.

So you should expect the same quality in 5 Spice.

only this time they went with an Asian menu.

The food is served family style which is fun because

you get to try a little bit of everything especially if you go with a group of 8 or so like I did.

I got to try about half the menu.

And I have to say everything was very good.

the atmosphere is quiet and elegant.

Although the food was quite delicious ...

• I have to say what impressed me the most was the presentation.

Every dish was carefully hand decorated and really looked amazing.

The group that I went with seemed to favor the shrimp dishes, however if you are not a sea food lover there were several other options.

Over all I have

to say I really enjoyed my experience, with one exception.

all of the fancy design and high quality food comes with a price tag.

This restaurant is not for those that are light in the wallet.

but if you can afford it than I think it is definitely worth trying out at least once.

Ian Ornstein says :

Please tel me how much sodium is in Singapre Noodeles.

Vonda says :

Food is way overpriced for chinese. Two of us for lunch had egg rolls and lunch special dishes. And we were drinking only sweet tea and our bill was almost 30. The food isnt` even that good it tastes overly salted like they added MSG to give it flavor. And what kind of nice restaurant has a drive-thru? The floors tabletops were also dirty and the rest room stunk like greasy oil, probly from the kitchen. There`s alot of choices in Springfield for restaurants so we won`t go back to this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7707394961031/k2311a077/7.7.08