Panera Bread Springfield MO
500 S National Ave. Springfield, MO
  • I prefer to go for lunch, and I think the best way to go is to get the You Pick Two
  • I like to get the soup (French Onion) and sandwich (Fontega Chicken)

• by Rosco

I am a huge fan of Panera Bread. Their food is always fresh and delicious.

one of my favorite things for lunch is a nice hot sandwich.

how ever their soup is good too.

I frequent the Panera bread on south national in Springfield, mo.

this one is right by

the university so if their are any starving college students out there I can tell you from experience that if you go in there right when they are closing you can score some free beagles and maybe even a loaf of bread, because they have to make it fresh every ...

• day.

I prefer to go for lunch, and I think the best way to go is to get the “You Pick Two”.

I like to get the soup (French Onion) and sandwich (Fontega Chicken).

The frozen coffie drinks are also good, very sweet and tasty.

Another good way if you

are in a hurry you can get your food to-go and take it back to work with you.

This store also offer free WI-FI for all those college students that are cramming for finals.

This store seems clean and the staff is always friendly.

For a fast fresh meal I would suggest panera Bread co.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7707394951031/k2311a077/7.7.08