Icon Night Club Springfield MO
307 Park Central E, Springfield, Missouri
  • I frequent Icon Night club because I love to dance
  • I like to go on Thursday nights, because that is their busiest night
  • This doesn't cost anything, but you have to call ahead of time
  • I really like this club and I think you will too

• by Rosco

I frequent Icon Night club because I love to dance. There are several dance clubs in Springfield, and this one ranks right up near the top.

I like to go on Thursday nights, because that is their busiest night.

When I go out dancing I want there to be lots of other people there dancing

too.

also Thursday night is when they have their best drink specials.

one dollar long necks and two dollar well drinks and well shots.

I am a bit of a drinker, and the more you drink the better you dance… Right?

My recommendation if you decide you would like to go out to the club ...

• is to call ahead.

if you call some time that afternoon you can reserve a table upstairs in the VIP section.

This doesn’t cost anything, but you have to call ahead of time.

You have to have a group of at least 4 or 6 to save a table, and you have to show up

at 9 to get it, but it is worth it.

all of that dancing can get you hot and sweaty so this way you have a table to go chill at and regroup.

Thursday night also offers the drum show, which is always a crowed favorite.

I really like this club and I think you will too.

Lauren says :

I was wondering if there was an age requirement to get into the club 13 or something of that sort . Thanks

Galega says :

Unfortunately, there is age restriction. You need to be 21 years or above, if you want to go inside.

shan says :

I was wanting to have my 21st birthday at icon on a friday night. Although some of my guy and girl friends are still 20 years of age? On friday nights can 20 year olds get in? PLease respond. thanks

Galega says :

That is a Government’s requirements, and Icon can’t do anything. You must be at least 21 years old to be there. You can obviously go inside. But, your friends who are below 21 years of age won’t be allowed. Please note that this age restriction applies with all nigh clubs in Missouri.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59707394931031/k2311a077/7.7.08