Courtyard by Marriott Springfield MO  » Hotels  »
3527 W Kearney St, Springfield, Missouri
  • I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Springfield, Missouri for a few days, and for The most part I enjoyed my stay
  • The hotel's breakfast buffet in the morning was Ok, however I prefer the restaurant next door (The Cafe)
  • One other interesting thing for those that live in Springfield

• by Ross Caywood

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Springfield, Missouri for a few days, and for The most part I enjoyed my stay. This Courtyard is up to the usual Marriott standards. My experience was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable when answering my

questions. The hotel and rooms themselves were clean and neat. The hotel’s breakfast buffet in the morning was Ok, however I prefer the restaurant next door (The Cafe). They also provide room service while they are open.

some of the down sides in my opinion were that there is only an indoor pool, and it is not very big. The bar in the hotel is not open a lot of the time, so I had to go to the restaurant next door for a drink. since these are my only negatives I didn’t find anything ...

• Courtyard by Marriott Springfield MO
      that I would complain about.

The location of the hotel is on the edge of town by the airport. If you are flying into Springfield on business this will probably be your best option. They provide free shuttle serves to and from the airport.

One other interesting thing for

those that live in Springfield. the hotel offers long term parking for the airport at a lower price than the airport itself. you can park you car there and take the free shuttle.

Over all I enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard, and I would definitely stay there again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2707394801031/k2311a077/7.7.08