Naproxen  » Medicine  »
  • I take them with food and, in fact, that's how it is supposed to be taken

• by Orrymain

At the end of last year, I hurt my knees while moving furniture. A few months ago, the injury worsened when I stepped up into my living room. It was extremely painful while lying down, sitting down, driving — anywhere that any kind of pressure at all was applied to

my knees.

I still have the injury, but my doctor prescribed Naproxen to help with the pain, and boy does it. Before taking Naproxen, I had a hard time moving around at all. Every step was a nightmare. This medication has made a huge difference.

It’s not a miracle cure.

• I’m still having pain, still having mobility issues, and whatnot, but what had been a ‘10′ in the pain department is now less, so much so that it’s not excruciating to just lie in bed. It’s made a huge difference.

I’ve been taking 2 pills of 500mg a day, one in the

morning and one at night. I’m not a pill popper as a rule, and have a hard time swallowing, but these go right down. I take them with food and, in fact, that’s how it is supposed to be taken.

Naproxen has my vote, and I’ve had no side effects from taking it, either.

Naproxen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26707394661031/k2311a077/7.7.08