Yoon eun hye  » People  »
  • No doubt why the writer chose her to be the one who will play that role
  • But now I'm so happy of what happen to Yoon eun hye

• by hannah

Yoon eun hye is one of the famous actress in korea. I first saw her in the drama series Coffe Prince where she played as a boy. Meaning in this film she acts as a boy because of a certain job that requires only male workers. I was really shocked when I first saw the drama, I can’t imagine how a sexy former girl band member acts as a guy perfectly in this drama.

She acted so well that you wouldn’t think that the one who played is a girl.

At first when I saw the trailer of this drama, I really thought its about a gay lover. Coz Yoon eun hye just acted the role perfectly. No doubt why the writer chose her to be the one who will play that role. Yoon eun hye before shooting the drama use to have a long hair but for the ...

• sake of the drama she cut her hair. And take note its not a simple short hair because the style really look and suits for a man. I really like Yoon eun hye. Knowing her past even made me cry. Upon reading the facts that happen to her before she became famous was really sad.

She is a former member of a famous girl band in korea which is baby vox. She got into

the band because a former member was ousted for some reason. And maybe becase of that many fans got mad. Got mad at the young Yoon eun hye. She was just 15 then and they criticize her. They even made negative publicities just to ruined her career. But now I’m so happy of what happen to Yoon eun hye. She won heaps of best actress awards which she really deserves.

Congratulation to Yoon eun hye for her success.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52707394651031/k2311a077/7.7.08