David cook  » People  »
  • But because of his amazing voice david cook won the title as the new american idol
  • I thought only few people here in the Philippines love david cook, but I'm wrong

• by hannah

David cook is the new american idol. And indeed this title is really suitable for him. Although american idol is a famous reality show in the whole world.

But I’m not really fond of watching this show maybe because of the time schedule. Since I’m a music lover I always listen to the radio

and suddenly the song “always be my baby” which was sang by david cook in the competition sort hipnotized me.

His voice is just so amazing . Because of David cook I started watching american idol.

Because of course I want him to win on that competition, too bad we are not allowed to vote because ...

• I’m not a resident in america. But because of his amazing voice david cook won the title as the new “american idol”.

I just love how he performs in the stage and how he revives and makes his own style of the song. He’s so amazing.

David cook is not just handsome but he also has this

great voice. Truly he deserves the title.

I thought only few people here in the Philippines love david cook, but I’m wrong!. Because we are heaps.

We love david cook and we want more from him. I hope his album will be sold in the record bars here in the Philippines so I can still listen to his voice.

David cook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52707394621031/k2311a077/7.7.08